Friday, October 23, 2009

bLerApy



Welcome visitors!

I am hosting an anyonymous post for
bLerApy © day
Hosted by

Princess of Sarcasm and SupahMommy


*Please remember that the post for today is written by an anonymous blogger and not by myself. The views, ideas and opinions expressed are exclusively the anony-bloggers.




* however i might just have a post floating around in the mix
winkwink


After you read today's bLerApy© post: please feel free to snoop around my blog. Here's a post you might like!
The Day Life Changed

I hope to see you again.

___________________________________________________________________________



I am SO all over this. Crap. Where do I begin. I have a couple:



My husband duck/deer/goose/critter hunts. In his words "to put meat on the table" (WHATEVER). His new brainstorm this year was to buy an out-out-of-state Small game License. He came back with one freakin Jack Rabbit. $85 for one stinkin rabbit. I could have eatentwice at a 5 Star Resturant for the price of one scrawny eefffinn bunny rabbit.


Bob the Builder: My kids love Bob. After 6 year of watching Bob The Builder, this is the conclusion I have come to:

1.Wendy need to stop talking like she's stoned.

2. Miss Potts needs to realize her cooking sucks. Especially since her pies are hard enough to stop a runaway trailer.

3. Mr Beasley is a goofy old geezer who needs to step.away.from.the.tools. Assissted Living is in his future.

4. Spud needs to be permanently NAILED to his Scarecrow stand. if I was Bob and Wendy, I woulda kicked his a$$ long ago

__________________________________________________________________________


Below you will find a linky list of anony-musings of famed bloggers world wide. Please visit each host listed below - to view a showcased bLerApy© blog.







Blog Therapy= bLerApy©


coined by Princess

*

Did you miss out on bLerApy©?


Awww...don't cry.


Join us for the next round!


November 6th 2009.


Blog submissions are due


November 4th 12 midnight.


Find out more by clicking the link below and submit your own!











15 comments:

Evonne said...

That is so true about Bob the Builder!!

MIITB said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! That bob the builder thing is cracking me up!!! I think that is probably the funniest thing I've read so far.

And does rabbit taste like chicken? I've always been too scared to eat anything that I couldn't buy in a grocery store.

Unknown said...

i've never tasted rabbit and the hunting thing makes me sad for the animals. however, there are some squirrels and chipmunks in our neighborhood that i'd love to take a shot at some days (they eat our flowers and devour our pumpkins)....

still so funny, though!

and I'm your newest follower! Happy Friday!

Brandice said...

It's been too many years since I've watched Bob, but now I want to go back and listen to Wendy just for kicks! Way funny!

I love your title/heading font/design... whatever it is. It's remarkable.

supahmommy- somethin's wrong with that girl said...

I thought the scarecrow part was hilarious.
lmao

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

I have decided that the more my hubby goes hunting....the more time I have to feed my computer addiction without feeling guilty. But I AM NOT eating anything he shoots. Just can't do it.....

Tracie Nall said...

Why is it that these "back to nature" and "way to save money" things always seem to cost more money and take more time and be more annoying!!!

Bob the builder is so annoying that I never let my daughter even know that he existed. (yep-I'm one of those!!)

Raine said...

what the heck is with spud anyways?? he's always kinda freaked me out - the boy LOVES him though. *shrug*

Tracie said...

LMAO!! Who are you? Contact me because I need to stalk, er, follow you.

Unknown said...

I hope the Bunny was good! I always liked Spud : ) Such a fun post! LOVE it!

Mike said...

Neat Idea! Is it OK if I stick around? I think I will! :))

kisatrtle said...

I concur 100 percent.

Claudya Martinez said...

That's one expensive rabbit.

debi9kids said...

How fun! LOVE the idea of blogging anoym.! Oh, so much i could say!!!


Spud freaks me out! Never liked Bob anyway either ;)

ps Stacey, do you think that Organic Oats would still have issues? That's what i bought.

Anonymous said...

Haha, that was a great post!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf