Sunday, August 02, 2009

My Favourites

Items/Products/Programs to Support the Autism Community:

- Artism By Nick: please stop by this young man's site and purchase some of his beautiful hand-crafted gift cards, wedding invitations and bookmarks.

- Autism Awareness: purchase such autism awareness items as car magnets, jewelry and clothing. A portion of all sales will be donated to an Autism related charity.

- Parentbooks offers the most comprehensive selection of resources available anywhere — from planning a family to everyday parenting issues to special needs of all kinds.

- Teach2Talk, LLC produces educational resources for children which target core speech and language, play and social skills using techniques including video modeling.


School Specialty Special Needs - School Specialty Special Needs offers a full range of products and resources designed to work in the real world of special needs education for children with differing abilities.

School Specialty Sensory Solutions - School Specialty Sensory Solutions is dedicated to creating educator and therapist-inspired educational resources to serve children with varying degrees of sensory abilities.

- Zac Browser is a safe, free internet browser that downloads to an icon on your desktop. The perfect computer application to allow a child independence on the internet, without having to worry about adult content, pop-ups or wandering into other inappropriate websites.

My Favourite Blogs:

Needing Prayers:
Angels With Broken Wings
Kayleigh's Story
Max's Life With End Stage Renal Disease
My Charming Kids
The Mighty Quinn

Autism/Special Needs Related:
5 Minutes for Special Needs
Adventures of Autism Momma
Age of Autism
Artism By Nick
Bloom - Parenting Kids With Disabilities
Having a Unique Family
Life With Triplets Who Have SPD
Mother of Shrek
a Room of Mama's Own
Spectrum Siblings
Whitterer on Autism

Food/Health/Fitness Blogs:
Fifty Counting Down
Gluten-Free Girl

Book Blogs:

A Bookworm's World
Booking Mama
Kristina's Favorites
Tiny Little Reading Room

Friends of Mine:
Jake's Stories
Kristina's Favorites
Lion Lamb - St. Paul's United Church
On Moving Overseas and my Life in General
The Chronicles of Char

Parenting Multiples:

a Bunch of Benhams
Littles Bites of Heaven
Quintooples
Who Says 8 Is Enough?

Top 5 I Have to Read Daily:

Age of Autism
Daily Doses of Mama Drama
Half-Past Kissin' Time
Mama's Losin' It
Who Says 8 Is Enough?

Great Reads:
7 Clown Circus
a Daily Dose of Toni
a Nut in a Nutshell
A-Priori Mommy
ElfTea
Frugal Front Porch
Half-Time Lessons
How to Survive Life in the Suburbs
JiggetyJigg
Just Lisa, No Filler
Life As We Know It
My Irish Twins
Nucking Futs Mama
Our Chaotic Life
Red Red Whine
Suzzy Q and Crew
The Art of Panic
Unknown Mami
When Two Becomes Three
YaYa Stuff

My Favourite Sites and Tricks for Blogging:
"How Can I Do More With Links?
TinyURL.com
Photobucket
MyFreeCopyright.com
Blog2Print
ColorPic
Adding a Google Gadget to Your Blog
Grab My Button
Mister Linky
IconPot
FaceOnBody
PrintKey (How to do ScreenPrints)
Blogger Backup
Picnik Premium (photo editing)


3 comments:

Luanne said...

Stacey! Thank you so much for adding me to your list of favourites!!You've completely made my day.

Stacey said...

Luanne- No need for thanks. You're there because I love your blog!

Mrs4444 said...

How sweet are you?! Wow. I'm humbled. Thank you very much for including me in this very comprehensive list. I am definitely going to check some of these out!

Autism Speaks was represented at one of the BlogHer parties I attended. The bartenders that night gave up their tips to A.S., which I thought was really cool. It was the only party that included an element of purpose.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf