Saturday, April 01, 2006

Our Story

Sometimes I read this blog and go back to the early days when I started writing it. Its original purpose was to chronicle our family's life and to keep our extended friends and family in the loop with our trials, tribulations, successes and hopes. At the time, I never could have foreseen that three years later, my boys would be six and eight. Jake would finally be happy and well adjusted and the twins would be entering their first year of school (full day), with a bag of tricks and skills. I never could have imagined that not only would this blog help keep our ties to those we loved and missed back in Ontario, but it would also be read by strangers. Some strangers who have become friends, who have found some inspiration in our story, or who have found information that may have helped them with their own children.

I am grateful for what this blog has done for me and for others and I am recommitted to building on it. I hope you all enjoy taking a glimpse at this little slice of our busy life and I equally enjoy hearing from all of you. Please feel free to go back into our history, read a little or a lot and leave us some comments to know what brought you and what you like or don't.

Here is a trip down memory lane. Here is Our Story.

The Day Life Changed

Queen's Park Press Conference Speech

2 comments:

BLOOM - Parenting Kids With Disabilities said...

Hi Stacey -- I love your site, but couldn't find an e-mail.

I think it will be of interest to our blog readers. I produce a magazine on parenting kids with disabilities called BLOOM, and we have a related blog. I will list yours on our blogs to follow.

Would you consider checking us out and listing us as a link for your readers?

We're at:

http://bloom-parentingkidswithdisabilities.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Louise

liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf