Thursday, October 22, 2009

Viv Is My Favourite

Viv of A Proud Mom to Many played along in yesterday's meme and she followed my lead in proving why she is an UN-Warrior:



- I eat organic. Sadly, this includes quite a bit of organic wine and beer...which goes well with organic cheese and chips. Which means that the number on my scale is saying, "jeez Babe, you gonna lay off those binge nights soon, right?"

- Mint Bailey's rocks! There is nothing bad that can be said about a person who starts their day off with Mint Bailey's, that person just has really good taste.


Click HERE to hear Viv try to prove why she isn't worthy of the title of a Warrior Mom.

And here is why I disagree:

I only discovered this Mom blogger recently and already I'm a HUGE fan. This SuperMom has SIX kids: (an 11, 9, 7, 3, 1 year old and a new baby born in May), plus TWO more step-sons. Plus TWO dogs, TWO cats and a long-distance hubby. She is essentially a married single-mom who is doing remarkably well, with a great sense of humour through all of her hardships.

She loves her some coffees: "Why I Need Coffee In Order To Live"

She can cry like the best of us: "It's a Pity Party.."

She writes to Victoria Secret: "Why I Hate Gravity.."

Listen. She's struggling through life as most of us are and like a lot of us moms, she is often isolated from the world of talking grown-ups and could probably use some grown-up conversation now and then. Will ya wander over to A Proud Mom To Many and show her some love?

2 comments:

Viv said...

Stacey, I'm honored, thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

She sounds cool.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf