Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Divas pretending to hate the paparazzi

It feels like yesterday when Jake's favourite music was anything sung on Sesame Street. But with the school bus came a bus driver whose method of keeping the kids under control is to crank up the pop 40 tunes. Now I've got a seven year old who knows all the words to such songs as Britney's "Womanizer" or Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl".

Lucky for Jake, Devon has come into our lives and shares many of his interests. Call it what you want (immaturity or poor taste??) but it's made Jake a happier kid.

This video cracks me up. The goofballs just sat there singing with smiles on their faces, waiting for their photo to be taken.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf