Sunday, June 24, 2007

Friendship & Birthdays

These posts are long overdue. I have so much to catch up on and so little time.

I wanted to share some snippets at Jake's 6th birthday celebration from last month. He was spoiled rotten (as usual). On his actual birthday, he invited friends, Ella & Joshua out for lunch at Boston Pizza followed by some fun at Rucker's - like a small Chuck E. Cheese, minus Chuck E. and minus the cheese. Michelle joined me on our fun adventure.


Jake poses with Josh and his cool new gift

Ella spoils Jake with some spy gear - his latest phase of favourite things



she's just so cute, I can't resist posting her photo

these three had so much fun at lunch. They couldn't stop the giggles



Someday he's going to kill me for this one..



HUGE birthday cake. It fed everyone at the table. Admittedly, I did take the photo from a funny angle to exaggerate its size, but it really was huge.




Later at Rucker's.. there were a million games and all the kids wanted was to pay a buck to 'fish' out a piece of 5 cent candy

After a long afternoon, the kids fight sleep in the car with their newly won hats

We really did have a great afternoon. I anticipated that it might get a little crazy, but the kids surprised me and behaved themselves.

2 comments:

stephf76 said...

I love that video of Jake and Joshua talking about having crushes, and it's like Ella did not want to hear about the other girls so she distracts them with trying to get you to tell a story! Cute.

stephf76 said...

I love that video of Jake and Joshua talking about having crushes, and it's like Ella did not want to hear about the other girls so she distracts them with trying to get you to tell a story! Cute

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf