Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Building a Village

Writing a blog has brought so much to my life, especially this past year. I have met some wonderful people and have been lucky enough to find some fantastic writers, not to mention comedians out there in the bloggy world.

One of my greatest 'finds' is a wonderful blogger known as Unknown Mami. She is at times hilarious, warm, very generous with her support of other bloggers and she offers such a unique voice to Mommy bloggers. She also hosts a cool meme where she invites bloggers to post photographs of their locations, so we can get a virtual holiday via Sundays In My City.

Unknown Mami honoured me with an invitation to participate in her new initiative. With Nancy from If Evolution Really Works, they saw a need for creating a community of bloggers that showcases writers and their blogs that is content driven.




Life 2 Us is a website where you can submit posts, find new blogs, new readers, speak your mind, and interact. I was invited to submit a piece on Fear and I joined in this new community of bloggers. I am really looking forward to being a part of this growing village. Please stop by!



6 comments:

Mike said...

Maybe I could submit some old stuff? I can hardly keep up with my blog! :)

Unknown said...

Hi (waving from the Cochrane area):

I recently just joined W(rite) of Passage and it's kind of the same thing. Topic driven once weekly.

It has already inspired me to be a better blogger.

If you visit my blog, the WofP badge is down my left hand margin.

http://peekthruourwindow.blogspot.com/

Love reading about your family so much! Nice to finally meet you!

Unknown said...

Question about that writing site?

Do i need to install WordPress to be able to submit?

What effect will that have on my blog?

Liz Mays said...

That is so wonderful! I am thrilled that you'll be a part of it! :)

Tracie said...

Isn't it a great site? I'm hoping to read and comment more over there when life settles down a bit.

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

Thanks so much for this post! I'm so glad to have met you through the site!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf