Monday, March 19, 2007

And Still the Battle Rages on...

It still makes me so angry, I feel sick. I think about all that we went through in the past couple of years and the battle we had to undertake, just to get our boys the support that they deserved. I still feel in some ways that we bailed out of Ontario. But I know we had to put our family first. My prayers will always be with the families still fighting the fight and to others in the autism community, like Shelley Martel, who continue to hold McGuinty's government accountable.

"Autism's New Cash Drain

No matter how you spin it, the shameful treatment of some of the most fragile and vulnerable children in Ontario by the McGuinty government sits like a rock on the road to the Liberals' re-election..." (Source: TorontoSun.com)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf