Thursday, June 14, 2012

An Anniversary

Today marks a seventh year anniversary.

Part one took place a week ago, on the 7th. Part two is today.

If someone were to give me a cake with candles on it, I would have an arm's length of wishes to make and they would all be for my boys. Top on my wishlist is that next year, it will be the beginning of anniversaries that I forget to notice.

When June 7th and 14th become anniversaries with no meaning, I'd like to declare June 15th an anniversary we will celebrate. To celebrate the day we began to move forward.

In the meantime, here's a reminder for how we got to this place. The Day Life Changed


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf