Saturday, November 21, 2009

Big Jim Conners

CONNERS, James Glen -


Age 77 years. Peacefully passed away at Lakeridge Health Bowmanville on Friday November 20, 2009.

Beloved husband of Catherine. Dear father of Wendy; Vickie (Geoffrey); Cathy (George); Jack (Sharon), Tom (Nancy) and Shelley (Paul). Predeceased by his best friend and companion for 27 years, Jenny Jenkins. Loving grandfather of Stacey, Stephanie, Valerie, Rodney, Andrew, Melissa, Brandon, Ryan, Dylan, Nathalie, Michelle, Jacquelyn and great-grandfather of Jacob, Owen, Will and Devin. Predeceased by his brother Jack and his parents Peter Louis and Isobel Conners.

Visitation will be held at THE NORTHCUTT ELLIOTT FUNERAL HOME, 53 Division St. N. Bowmanville on Sunday November 22, 2009 from 11am –1pm. A Funeral Service will follow in the Chapel at 1pm. Cremation. Memorial Donations may be made to Autism Society or Canadian Lung Association.


RIP Gramps xo

4 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

Stacey, I'm so sorry for your loss. He looks like just about the most fun Grandpa I've seen. I'm certain he will be missed but so fondly remembered. You are a lucky gal to have known him.

Mike said...

OH, I am so sorry :(

I am also sorry that I did not see your Thursday post. I have you on my new blog roll and for some reason you did not show up on that post. I am very sorry that I was not there for you.

He looked and sounded like a wonderful man! I am going to read Thursday's post now.

Nancy said...

Stacey,
I am sorry to hear about your grandpa. It looks like he will be sorely missed by friends and family. I hope you find comfort in your good memories of him.
((hugs))

Liz Mays said...

Stacey, I am so, so sorry! Based on that picture, he was full of life and fun!

xoxoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf