Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bella.. Because


There are a lot of things I'm homesick for in Ontario. Friends and family are definitely at the top of my list, but it's of great sadness to me that I am not there to watch my friends' and family's children grow up. Right before we moved, Kevin & Yaremis added Lucas to their clan, Jenny and Ian added Isabella and Phil and Kelly had Mitchell. Since we have been here, Hannah was born to Meaghan and Chris and Lily was also born to Phil and Kelly. I really feel like I'm missing out on playing the auntie role, but I suppose I'm too busy in the role of 'Mom'.


Jenny just sent me this photo of Bella and I wanted to post it.. just because.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf