Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tuesday Night Sleep Update

Will got to sleep at a decent hour last night. Mom conked out at 7pm and didn't wake up until 6 this morning! We still haven't got a handle on when Will is waking up because we slept through the security alarm again when his door opened. Michelle thinks she heard him up at 4 and given his mood in the latter part of the day, I'd say that sounds about right because he was really tired. I suspect that Will isn't getting the whole amount of the melatonin because he has succeeded in spitting it out, but tonight I think he got it all, so time will tell!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf