Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yes.. We Watched It

I wrote the title of this post hours and hours ago, but left it blank. I thought I would come back to it later this evening, full of opinion and personal commentary after watching Oprah's show on Autism. But now here I am, it's already 12:30 and I've put it off all day. The show has really put me in a funk. A feel sorry for myself and for our family funk and I just don't want to talk about Autism anymore today.

So yes, we watched it. I thought it was a great piece for awareness and I'm grateful that Oprah finally did a show on the topic. But watching it has messed up my head a bit and stirred up thoughts and feelings that I'm too tired to think about. So I'll sleep on it and I'm sure tomorrow I can detach myself enough to talk about the show.

I still have plans to someday catch everyone up to speed on some big stuff that's been going on since Christmas, but this blogging thing isn't as easy as it looks. I've got a long list of things I want to post on here, mostly to document it for us. But instead of waiting for the perfect day when I have to time to post what I want about the twins' 4th birthday (which happened in January).. I'm just going to put up one of my favourite videos from that day, without all the other stuff to go with it. Next time.



Owen, Will & Owen M. enjoy the Ball Popper

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf