Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lil Pumpkins

One of the best parts about Halloween is all of the great photos that are emailed to me the day after of all our baby friends and relatives in their costumes. I'll share some with you (from those who I know don't mind)...

Beautiful Bella.. this is Jenny and Ian's little pumpkin


She's already got the makings of a great pumpkin farmer. Who wouldn't buy a pumpkin from her??

Cock-a-doodle-doo!

Here's my brother Phil and his little rooster, Mitchell... so sweet!


Does cousin Ben look up to mischief? Let's hope Mommy Meaghan's second baby (due any day now) keeps Ben out of trouble

We wish this little lion a speedy recovery (he broke his arm).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Mrs Kruis
Bella is SOOOOO Cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf