Monday, May 01, 2006

Nursery School Visit - Will

Okay, this post isn't very pretty. But it's the best I could do.

This is a report that we got back from one of the servicing agencies for our region. One of their consultants made a visit to the boys' nursery school and provided us with this summary afterwards.

This one belongs to Will and it might give you a little bit of an idea of how they are doing in their nursery school setting.

Click on the individual documents and it will open up a new window, allowing you to increase the size to read it properly.

I will post a separate post for Owen's report, although it is quite similar.

The visit took place two weeks ago.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

I'm a featured blogger on mamapedia voices

Blog Archive


Follow Me and I Will Follow You!

Subscribe
Autism Bloggers
Powered By Ringsurf